Here at Inch House we purchase and support local producers and Irish suppliers. This is something we are very proud of as we want to give out customers the best produce from Tipperary and across Ireland.
Below is a list of some of our Suppliers:
- Our Irish Beef is supplied by A.I.B.P. Nenagh Co. Tipperary.
- Our Irish Chicken is supplied by Pallas Foods, Newcastlewest, Co. Limerick.
- Our Breakfast Sausages are supplied by the local Butcher Una O’Dwyer, Cashel Fine foods, Co. Tipperary.
- Our Fish is supplied by Atlantis, kilmore quay, Co. Wexford.
- Our Irish Lamb is supplied by Slaney Valley, Camolin Co. Wexford.
- Our Eggs are supplied by Roscrea Poultry co, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary.
- Our Yogurt and Mascarpone Cheese is supplied by The Tipperary Cheese Company in Two Mile Borris
- Our Apples, Pears, Plums & Strawberries Come from The Apple Farm (http://www NULL.theapplefarm NULL.com/) in Cahir in the Season.
- Our Jams come from Crossogue Preserves (http://www NULL.crossoguepreserves NULL.com/) in Ballycahill
We grow our own Potatoes, Rhubarb, Lettuce and herds in Season. Also we produce our own Traditional Black Pudding and a range of homemade chutneys and dressings.
Here is a List of our Irish Cheese Suppliers:
- Cooleeney Cheese (http://www NULL.cooleeney NULL.com/) Selection
- Cashel Blue (http://www NULL.cashelblue NULL.com/) Cheese
- Boilie Goat’s Cheese
- Carrigaline Farmhouse Cheese Selection
- Cahill’s farmhouse cheese selection