Each of our bedrooms are spacious and elegantly decorated. All are individually styled with antique furniture and tasteful embellishments in keeping with the period of the house yet offer all the modern amenities guests might need.
- (No. 27) – Has a beautiful four poster bed and a large bathroom with rain shower and a separate deep cast iron bath with a side garden view
- (No. 26) – The original master bedroom, boasts a half tester Prince Albert bed, a second single bed, seating area, large bathroom and a beautiful garden view
- (No. 25) – Large super king sized bed, with option of becoming two single beds, with a front garden view and large bathroom
- (No. 24) – Quaint Double room with adjacent shower room, this room is east facing and enjoys the morning sun and side garden view
- (No. 22) – King sized bed with steps down into quirky bathroom (remaining steps of the secret back staircase). This room has a side garden view and also receives the morning sunlight for a magnificent way to wake up.
Check out our Gallery for photos of our rooms.
All of our Rooms offer:
- Still & Sparkling Tipperary Water refreshed daily
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Hairdryer (Hair Appointments can be arranged on request)
- Fresh Cotton Towels
- White Crisp Bed Linen
- Fabulously luxurious throws for all the beds
- Extra pillows & Foxford blankets available
- Guest Information