Whether your a bride seeking a unique and glamorous girly weekend none of her guests will forget or a group of family and friends planning a get together with a difference look no further than Inch House!
Given our extremely central location, which is often a deciding factor for people when organizing any large get-together and the abundance of activities on offer, Inch House makes a perfect luxury getaway location.
The house can accommodate a maximum of 17-19 (2 persons on a foldout beds) together with an additional 6 persons occupying two additional ensuite guest bedrooms on site (at additional cost), bringing the total offering to 25 persons.
The house is equipped with 6 en-suite bedrooms, each decorated in keeping with the Georgian mansion dating back 300 years.
The house also features, grand halls, dining room, country kitchen, double oak staircase, William Morris style drawing room, library bar, stained glass windows, secret chapel, extensive gardens, woodlands and lake.
The house would be exclusively the groups to enjoy for the duration of their stay. The fully functioning library bar can be stocked by the group for their use for the duration of their stay and makes for a great novelty and some fun.
The house is exclusively available for a two night hire throughout the year.
Check out our rates & reservations page for pricing.
We can cater for all or part of your stay, including Breakfast, lunches, afternoon tea, dinners & light snacks and finger food.
The house is located close to a number of towns:
- Thurles 10 mins
- Cashel 20 mins
- Nenagh 20 mins
- Cahir 40 mins
- Clonmel 50 mins
- Kilkenny City 60 mins
- Limerick City 60 mins
We can arrange a local coach company to take groups to or from activities/restaurants or bars.
Getting to Inch House couldn’t be easier, though serenely set in the Tipperary countryside, Inch is just 8 miles from the M8 motorway, and a mere 5 miles from Thurles Railway station which is on the main Dublin-Limerick-Cork rail lines. For timetables & fares see http://www.irishrail.ie/ (http://www NULL.irishrail NULL.ie/)
we can provide and arrange the following on site at Inch House:
- Cookery demonstration
- Cocktail making in your very own library bar
- Make up class
- Hat making
- Team bonding fun (turf throwing, sack races, potato croquet etc.)
- Afternoon tea
- Gin Tasting
- Wine & Cheese tasting
- 5km Inch loop walk
- Yoga lesson
- Live band/Dj
Other activities available nearby Inch House:
- Horse riding/trekking (numerous schools nearby) 10 minutes drive
- Pottery/art class – 10 minutes drive
- Climb the famous Devils Bit (477m above sea level – 2-3 hours – all fitness levels) – 10 minutes drive to start
- “Upper Limits (https://www NULL.facebook NULL.com/UpperLimitsClimbing)” an indoor climbing and bouldering wall – 10 minutes drive
- UL Killaloe adventure centre (http://ulac NULL.ie/activities) – 40mins drive
- Thurles (http://thurlesgolfclub NULL.com/)/Templemore (http://templemoregolfclub NULL.ie/) Golf Courses and driving range – 5 minutes drive
- The source Arts centre (https://www NULL.thesourceartscentre NULL.ie/) – Thurles – 5 minutes
- Greyhound racing – Thurles Greyhound track (https://www NULL.igb NULL.ie/go-greyhound-racing/our-stadiums/Thurles/) – 5minutes
- Horse Racing meetings – Thurles (http://thurlesraces NULL.ie/) & Tipperary (http://www NULL.tipperaryraces NULL.ie/) Racecourses
- “Into the West” of Tipperary- pub crawl feauturing some of Tipperarys rural gems, choose to end the crawl in one of the nearby towns if you wish.
Themed hen parties that might be suited to Inch House
- Murder mystery
- Downton Abbey
- The great Gatsby