Whether your a bride seeking a unique and glamorous girly weekend none of her guests will forget or a group of family and friends planning a get together with a difference look no further than Inch House!
Given our extremely central location, which is often a deciding factor for people when organizing any large get-together and the abundance of activities on offer, Inch House makes a perfect luxury getaway location.
The house can accommodate a maximum of 19 people together with an additional 6 persons occupying two additional ensuite guest bedrooms on site in Inch Éile (at additional cost), bringing the total site capacity to 25 persons.
The main house is equipped with 6 en-suite bedrooms, each decorated in keeping with the Georgian mansion dating back 300 years.
The house also features, grand halls, dining room, country kitchen, double oak staircase, William Morris style drawing room, library bar, stained glass windows, secret chapel, extensive gardens, woodlands and lake.
Groups would enjoy the exclusive use of the house for the duration of their stay. The fully functioning library bar can be stocked by the group for their use for the duration of their stay and makes for a great novelty and fun.
The house is exclusively available for a minimum two night hire throughout the year. Unfortunately one night stays are not possible, though some groups like to host the bridal party only on night one and the extended hen group on the second night.
Check out our rates & reservations page for pricing.
We can cater for all or part of your stay, including Breakfast, lunches, afternoon tea, dinners & light snacks and finger food.
The house is located close to a number of towns:
- Thurles 10 mins
- Cashel 20 mins
- Nenagh 20 mins
- Cahir 40 mins
- Clonmel 50 mins
- Kilkenny City 60 mins
- Limerick City 60 mins
We can arrange a local coach company to take groups to or from activities/restaurants or bars or provide contact details for same.
Getting to Inch House couldn’t be easier, though serenely set in the Tipperary countryside, Inch is just 8 miles from the M8 motorway, and a mere 5 miles from Thurles Railway station which is on the main Dublin-Limerick-Cork rail lines. For timetables & fares see http://www.irishrail.ie/ (http://www NULL.irishrail NULL.ie/)
Some Local and Onsite Activities available:
Contact us for rates.
- Cocktail making in your very own library bar
- Team Building Activity – Outdoor
- Mindful Yoga & Meditation
- Afternoon tea
- Gin Tasting
- Wine tasting
- The Cube (https://focusbusterz NULL.ie/the-cube/)
- 5km Inch loop walk & numerous local walking trails
- Horse riding/trekking
- Climb the famous Devils Bit
- Thurles (http://thurlesgolfclub NULL.com/)/Templemore (http://templemoregolfclub NULL.ie/) Golf Courses and driving range
- The source Arts centre (https://www NULL.thesourceartscentre NULL.ie/) – Thurles
- Greyhound racing – Thurles Greyhound track (https://www NULL.igb NULL.ie/go-greyhound-racing/our-stadiums/Thurles/)
- Horse Racing meetings – Thurles (http://thurlesraces NULL.ie/) & Tipperary (http://www NULL.tipperaryraces NULL.ie/) Racecourses
- Rural Tipperary Village Pub Crawl
- Murder mystery (http://www NULL.murderonthemenu NULL.ie/)
- Virtual Escape Room – The Big Escape Thurles (https://www NULL.teamactivities NULL.com/the-big-escape-outdoor/thurles)
- Flower Crown Making
- Aqua Splash – Dromineer (https://aquasplash NULL.ie/)