For the bride seeking a unique and glamourous girly weekend none of her guests will forget look no further than Inch House!
Given our extremely central location, which is often a deciding factor for people when organizing any large get-together and the abundance of activities on offer, Inch House makes a perfect luxury hen location.
The house can accommodate a maximum of 16-18 (2 persons on a sofa bed) together with an additional 4 persons occupying the gate lodge (coming soon!!), bringing total offering to 22 persons.
The house is equipped with 6 en-suite bedrooms, each decorated in keeping with the Georgian mansion dating back 300 years.
The house also features, grand halls, dining room, country kitchen, double oak staircase, William morris style drawing room, library bar, stained glass windows, secret chapel, extensive gardens, woodlands and lake.
The house would be exclusively the groups to enjoy for the duration of their stay. The fully functioning library bar can be stocked by the group for their use for the duration of their stay and makes for a great novelty and some fun.
The house is exclusively available for a two night hire in the low season (October to May)
We can cater for all or part of your stay, including Breakfast, lunches, afternoon tea, dinners & light snack and finger food.
The house is located close to a number of towns:
- Thurles 5mins
- Cashel 20mins
- Nenagh 20mins
- Cahir 40 mins
- Clonmel 50mins
- Kilkenny City 60mins
- Limerick City 60 mins
We can arrange a local coach company to take them to or from activities/restaurants or bars.
Getting to Inch House couldn’t be easier, though serenely set in the Tipperary countryside, Inch is just 8miles from the M8 motorway, and a mere 5 miles from Thurles Railway station which is on the main Dublin-Limerick-Cork rail lines. For timetables & fares see http://www.irishrail.ie/ (http://www NULL.irishrail NULL.ie/)
we can provide and arrange the following on site at Inch House:
- Cookery demonstration
- Cocktail making in your very own library bar
- Make up class
- Hat making
- Team bonding fun (turf throwing, sack races, potato croquet etc.)
- Fun on the farm
- Afternoon tea
- Gin Tasting
- Cheese & wine tasting
- 5km Inch loop walk
- Yoga lesson
- Live band/Dj
Other activities available nearby Inch House:
- Horse riding/trekking (numerous schools nearby) 10 minutes drive
- Pottery/art class – 10 minutes drive
- Climb the famous Devils Bit (477m above sea level – 2-3 hours – all fitness levels) – 10 minutes drive to start
- “Upper Limits (https://www NULL.facebook NULL.com/UpperLimitsClimbing)” an indoor climbing and bouldering wall – 10 minutes drive
- UL Killaloe adventure centre (http://ulac NULL.ie/activities) – 40mins drive
- Thurles (http://thurlesgolfclub NULL.com/)/Templemore (http://templemoregolfclub NULL.ie/) Golf Courses and driving range – 5 minutes drive
- The source Arts centre (https://www NULL.thesourceartscentre NULL.ie/) – Thurles – 5 minutes
- Greyhound racing – Thurles Greyhound track (https://www NULL.igb NULL.ie/go-greyhound-racing/our-stadiums/Thurles/) – 5minutes
- Horse Racing meetings – Thurles (http://thurlesraces NULL.ie/) & Tipperary (http://www NULL.tipperaryraces NULL.ie/) Racecourses
- Into the West – pub crawl of the West Tipperary pubs, finishing in the famous killoscully, the place on which the comedy Killinascully was based and filmed!
Themed hen parties that might be suited to Inch House
- Murder mystery
- Downton Abbey
- The great Gatsby